easy child 2 "girl stuff" question.

pepperidge

Ok here's a suggestion from a mother of two gross boys:

how about taking a picture of said undies and posting it on her facebook or whatever account if she won't take care of them--could be under the heading, yoo hoo chores at home or whatever.

Too mean I guess. good luck.

Marguerite

Ooh, I love the FB idea!

The very best way to remove blood stains is with peroxide. Works every time and it's fast and cheap.

That's why the oxy-action stuff works, it's basically a peroxide-like formula.

Hydrogen peroxide may be cheaper, but it's not always easily available. Also, a lot of people don't know how to use it or store it. It does go "off" and loses effectiveness over time. Or if you leave the lid off, the water evaporates and leaves the peroxide behind which increases the concentration, which brings more problems. You also need to be careful about how you use it - if it is strong, it can damage your skin. I remember using it in Chemistry classes at uni to take potassium permanganate stains off my hands, and found my skin covered in white spots, damaged by the peroxide.

Marg

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Shari--

I am sorry for hi-jacking your thread!

I am so glad you posted this, though. It is nice to know that we are not the only household dealing with this problem.

Let us know if you find a solution that works!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
how about taking a picture of said undies and posting it on her facebook or whatever account if she won't take care of them--could be under the heading, yoo hoo chores at home or whatever.
Too mean I guess. good luck.

That is too mean - lol. I can be very mean but even I think that's too mean. I think I'd be more inclined to let her run out of undies first and when she startes complaing about that, remind her if she actually rinsed, used stain removal and then washed her already existing undies, she's still have some in her drawer. I had a friend who never wore panties - she used liners right inside her jeans all the time. Ew.

Marguerite

Especially uncomfortable when tey slip, turn over a bit and that increadibly sticky surface glues itself to delicate tender bits... if you didn't have a Brazilian before, you will have one after you rip off the liner!

Marg