easy child and I leave tmrw`

Jena

for our spa thingy. i was really looking forward to it days ago yet now i'm a bit burnt out so i'm not. hopefully later i will again.

she is looking forward to it. i hope she doenst' blow up at me LOL. we have to be together all day tmrw than dinner tmrw night and sunday all day.

a real test for us. i'm shutting my cell or at least silencing it. difficult child will be with her father she wanted to go there and is getting picked up in the a.m.

i'm going to do my best not to think about all the negative and just live in the moment with this kid. husband and i are struggling again also, surprise surprise. so i'm making a rule no contact with-him as soon as i hit my truck unless i'Tourette's Syndrome did you get there ok. other than that i'm making him invisible also

hopefully easy child will return well rested, hair done, and ready to tackle school on monday and all that will be thrown at her.

Mattsmom277

I hope you two enjoy yourselves and I think its wonderful for the two of you to do this together. Even if there are a few blips between you two while away, if you can regroup and get back on track and not let a hiccup turn into something bigger, just let go and move on for the sake of the mini trip, I bet you will both be glad you did this with each other and have good memories of it. Yet I'm crossing fingers for no blips or hiccups, just a relaxing get away for you both that can leave you both relaxed and refreshed.

Jena

yea me too, and im alot calmer out of my element so that always helps. i can actually be fun LOL. her friends mom took her on a cruise to celebrate the whole kid turning 18 and graduating thing. clearly i cannot even begin to touch that, they have 2 incomes and money. yet this will be cool. i just added a highlight for me with-o asking husband if i could add it to "his" credit card. Oh well.......... :) i'm tired of this his money my money ****. why cause i dont' have any LOL.

H

HaoZi

Hope you have a wonderful and refreshing weekend with easy child, and I hope she follows your lead and leaves the phone alone (or even better, at home!).

Jena

i wish yet that probably won't happen lol. it's going to be tight though ex h can't get here until 12 to get her, than we have to stop somewhere on the way. we'll get there just in time for my massage..... i've only had one in my entire life and it was soo odd. so i'm hoping this will be better. than after that we're both getting highlights and she's getting a cut. than we're off to dinner just her and i. she wants to hang in the lounge after there's some band than breakfast on sunday and back to reality. short yet sweet hopefully.

i'm a little edgy about sending difficult child to her dad's this weekend, yet i keep telling myself it's barely 24 hours a bit more itll be fine. what could he possibly do this time? LOL. he already announced his split up, discussed end of world with her, told her about aliens he saw as a kid on her last visit. whats left?? hmmm :)