easy child came home to visit for the weekend

StressedM0mma

I had forgotten how nice it was to have both my girls home together. And, difficult child is so happy and pleasant to be around when easy child is here. difficult child relies so much on easy child. She really looks up to her. easy child went out to the barn with difficult child and rode one of the lesson horses. difficult child had a blast. She was so happy that easy child was finally doing something of hers. difficult child always had to go to easy child's concerts and recitals. And, the tables were turned yesterday. They both had such a good time together. It made my heart happy. And now I am sad that easy child has to leave today. I never thought I would be "that Mom". I have always been so happy that my girls move on to the next stage of their lives. But I do miss having her around. She is always so happy and cheerful. I miss that. And I miss the constant chatter. She is always talking about her life. difficult child not so much. 2 weeks until Thanksgiving. I guess I can make it until then.

B

Bunny

I'm glad that easy child came home and it was a great visit for everyone. Now you have something to look forward to when she comes home again in two weeks. :)