easy child graduates from college today.

Nancy

My easy child finally graduates college today and summa *** laude no less! Finally after five long years and a fortune in tuition payments, she is finished.

I remember so clearly the day we first moved her into her dorm and a week later moved her out because she was homesick. Then we moved her back in second semester and she was fine, even spent the past four months in North Carolina student teaching by herself. She has really blossomed into a confident young lady. She is a teacher now, ready to move out into the world. She has a very nice boyfriend who is a teacher also. I'm so proud of her, and can't wait until we can take her off our health insurance lol.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm so proud of her, and can't wait until we can take her off our health insurance

:rofl:

What a happy day, Nancy. Your easy child has come such a long way and she's done a wonderful job. Many congratulations! I know her future will be every bit as bright as today. What a great Mother's Day gift.

Hugs,
Suz

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Congratulations to easy child !!! Wow, summa!
On an aside note, I can't believe the Latin word for "with" won't make it past the censor.....

DammitJanet

OMGolly...I cant believe it has been this long! I also remember her moving out and right back in...lol.

I am so proud of her! Summa...wow! Great job!

M

ML

Congratulations!!! OMG that is amazing news and what a perfect mother's day gift. That has got to be every mom's dream. To see your child graduate from college and enter into the world on good footing. I share in your joy today.

Kathy813

Staff member
Way to go, easy child!! Summa *** laude is quite an accomplishment.

:bravo::bravo:

~Kathy

ETA: I had to laugh when I saw what was censored!

Last edited:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Well, the Latin for "with" is also a slang term for a male bodily substance...can't expect a canned sensor to make the decisions as to how a word is being used in context.

Oh yeah...congrats to easy child. I hope all goes well with her and her future.

N

Nomad

Nancy...MEGA, super duper congrats and hugs for your daughter, you, husband and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is interesting to me that my son also graduated college with- honors having an adopted sibling who caused much chaos in the home. Sound familiar??????? Our son also majored in education. Met a fellow student...now they are both teachers and doing very well.

Anyway...... A great Mother's Day gift to be sure!!!! So good to hear your joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D