easy child' s surprise

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Well today is 16 for easy child. husband and I have been teasing her for monthes about the fact she goes into her room (the cave) so much. Well we started calling it the bat cave. She takes the joke well. So after she leaves for school and I get back from work we bought a ton of bat stuff (thankfully we just had all the opportunity with Halloween) and are going to decorate her cave in bats. I can not wait to see how she reacts when she comes home from school tonight. She has a really good sense of humor and does not get creaped out by things so this should be fun. I am also going to run to the store and see if there are any more bat things on clearance. If so that will be even more.

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy sweet 16 easy child!!

Cute idea. At that age Nichole would've loved it and would want to keep the decor. :rofl:

I bought her black xmas lights one year and I was Mom of the year. lol

Can't wait to hear how it turned out.

Hugs

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh she loved it. Decided she is giving them names. (I swear she really did turn 16). She says now she has another family to go to.

she kept telliing people on the phone yesterday and you could just hear the confusion when she was trying to explain. The wonderful thing about a fixer upper house is we just staple them from string to the cealing. I took some pics. After work I will have to get them downloaded and see how they turned out.

Beth