easy child's prom picture, if I do it right

amstrong

What a beautiful girl. I remember prom-what a great time in a young girl's life. I know you are proud-she is really georgeous!

Beautiful! What a gorgeous baby you have. Looks like they had an equally beautiful day too. Such a cute picture!

*sniff* keepsake picture for sure.

:crying:

wakeupcall

It's so refreshing to see a dress in good taste! Many of them are NOT! She looks absolutely beautiful and I know how proud you must be! Ahhhhhhh.....she'll remember it forever.

KFld

She is a beautiful girl, which my husband and I can take no credit for. She was adopted from Romania at 18 months old and has turned into such a beautiful young lady. Knowing she was a Romanian orphan and looking at her today, she is such a well adjusted girl.

Her and boyfriend were in a tanning competition for weeks before. She said there was no way he was going to be tanner then her for prom :smile: I think it was a tie!

DDD

She is lovely. The dress is gorgeous. They do look great together. He looks so mature in the picture...didn't you say that he was just graduating too? Did she wear the same dress to
the 2nd prom or are we going to see a second pretty picture? DDD

KFld

They are both juniors, one more year to go. She wore the same dress to both proms. That was the night of hers in the picture. Her dress was more then I had planned on spending for a prom, so the agreement was she had to wear it to both, though we were sweating it out the first night praying nothing happened to it since they were back to back.

DDD

My 16 year old looks like Dukie Howser. Your daughter and her boyfriend
look so mature! DDD

Fran

Former desparate mom
How beautiful she is. He is a cutie for sure but they make a lovely couple.
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. I love seeing them.
If I ever figure out how to do it, I can share my easy child's and even when difficult child went to the prom. It will probably take a year for me to do it though.

Enjoy how wonderful they both look.

Your daughter is beautiful!!! Her boyfriend is handsome!!! They make an absolutely gorgeous couple!!! Thanks so much for sharing this picture. These are definitely my favorite kinds of posts. WFEN

F

flutterbee

Your daughter is stunning. Lovely couple. Beautiful dress. How many boxes of tissue did you go through?