eBook: My Aspergers Teen

Crecory

I am wondering if anyone has downloaded this book and if so has had any success with it: My Aspergers Teen by Mark Hutten M.A. It is a downloadable eBook designed to help parents of defiant teens with Aspergers. I am looking for a good resource to help with my 13 year old who has AS and also some mood and anxiety issues. I have read the Explosive Child, and my son is currently in therapy, but I feel I need more resources because his emotions/behaviors are getting more extreme as he is going through puberty. Thanks for any information you can provide.

buddy

Amazon.com: Asperger's Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals (9781853025778): Tony Attwood, Lorna Wing: Books

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guid...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1328184586&sr=1-2

I own the first of these books and I like it (and my son has autism but it really helps with anyone with this kind of thinking) It is nice because it lists many many problems that are common and are a result of that rigid thinking and their unique perspective on the world. (seeming very oppositional but different from ODD in my humble opinion)

Aspergers: what does it mean to me..... is a workbook format that is very good too (again,not just for aspergers once inside it is about the unique thinking styles and special things and coming to terms with that and the foreward of the book says really it is for ADHD, Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD), Autism, any kid who can work through questions like that).