EEP! We officially have

H

HaoZi

puberty. Yes, she told me a few minutes ago about sprouting hairs in places it hasn't been before.
Pray for us! (I say that with a laugh, but I do dread it.) My baby is growing up.

JJJ

Deep breaths. This is just the early warning system. Our pediatrician explained to us that the hair appears anywhere from a month to a year before the hormones go wonky so that parents have fair warning lol.

H

HaoZi

If her moods change as fast as mine did, the mood ring wouldn't be able to keep up, lol! She's already capable of mood swings that can make most people's head spin. I was the PMS Queen among my friends, they made it official with a printed out award lmao.

Methuselah

puberty. Yes, she told me a few minutes ago about sprouting hairs in places it hasn't been before.
Pray for us! (I say that with a laugh, but I do dread it.) My baby is growing up.

Weirdly, puberty was a calming force in Screamo's life. His rages are now few and far between. Pre-hair? I was about to buy a tranquilizer gun. :)

Good luck!

T

TeDo

Guess that could explain what's been going on with her lately. Good luck. YUCK!!