Eeyore

JJJ

Eeyore is completely off the rails. I have a call into the local PHP and we are waiting to find out if the doctor will accept him. Please pray very hard that she will. I think we are just a hairs breath away from a psychiatric admit and I do not think that he will do well if he can't sleep in his own bed.

JJJ

PHP won't committ either way because of his Aspergers diagnosis. They need to speak with his therapist (who left work 5 minutes ago).

JJJ

Both boys are asleep. After I drop the other kids at school, I will take Eeyore to ER for his screening and hopefully they will accept him and he can start PHP tomorrow.

susiestar

Roll With It
Fingers crossed and prayers being said that he is accepted and that this helps him become able to deal with whatever he is struggling with. (((((hugs)))))

StressedM0mma

JJJ I hope you can get him into the PHP program, and they can help with whatever it is he is going through right now. Hugs. And, pretzeling that they accept him.

buddy

Sending prayers your way and hoping for a good update. So frustrating that Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) is not accommodated for and then ends up interfering so much with mental health treatment....there are enough kids out there that they should be able to do better for our kids.

cubsgirl

Crossing, Pretzeling and sending good juju that he gets accepted into the PHP program. I hope Eeyore feels better soon.

JJJ

"Isn't this just normal teenage boy stuff?"
WTH! !! Crisis counselor just did not get it. I swear they are trained to not believe parents. Luckily, after she asked Eeyore if he was suicidal and he said no, she asked when the last time he felt suicidal, he told her last night he planned to jump out his window. So, she can called in the last gatekeeper who will make the final call on PHP eligibility.

cubsgirl

"Isn't this just normal teenage boy stuff?"
WTH! !! Crisis counselor just did not get it. I swear they are trained to not believe parents. Luckily, after she asked Eeyore if he was suicidal and he said no, she asked when the last time he felt suicidal, he told her last night he planned to jump out his window. So, she can called in the last gatekeeper who will make the final call on PHP eligibility.

UGH - we need a head-banging smiley. I cannot believe she said that - like parents want to take their kids to the ER to sit for hours for no reason. Double UGH. Hang in there.