Embarrased to ask this...

Abbey

Spork Queen
How do you get the custom images that go under your name? I know I saw somewhere a tutorial, but I can't figure it out.

:hammer:

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
My Home
My Profile (edit)
Scroll down until you get to the avatar section then you either select an avatar from what is provided or put in the url (from properties) of a picture you've found elsewhere.

When I picked Richard it took several selections to find a picture that was small enough to fit into the proportions offered.

Hope this makes sense.

Suz :princess:

jannie

trying to survive....
Thank you very much for asking Abby. I've been wanting to change my avatar for many weeks, but have been unsuccessful.

Thanks for the new directions. I think it worked.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the info guys. Been wondering myself. lol But it'll have to wait til my brain isn't so overloaded.

Hugs

kris

i cheat lol. sarah puts mine up for me.

abbey, you did inspire me to change mine. had been wanting to make a change for a couple of weeks, but was just being lazy.

thenks to the people who posted those two avatar sites. i found a lot of good ones. of course i bookmarked them.

suz, if you put your avatar into photbucket sarah found that it will size it for you. my original blooming rose was too bit, but when sarah put it through her photobucket site it worked just fine.

kris :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess:

On_Call

I had a good avatar site written down somewhere . . . now if I could only remember where!!

I should change the Grinch out, but I am just too lazy lately.

Like your very cool Sunshine, jannie!! :smile:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
How funny!!! We may be slow but look we can learn!!! I felt so pathetic, and when I read this post, I was was like it is not just me!!! LOL

On_Call

by the way, I had to ask this very same question several months ago. This is my third avatar since then, so you really can teach an old dog new tricks. :rofl:

This is another instance where we are not alone!!! That's nice to know!!