Emily is Now in Surgery

J

joneshockey

I just wanted to let everyone know that Emily just went back for surgery... They were 1 hour later than expected. She was such a little trooper this morning with not being able to eat. I will try to post something once she is out.

Cindy

J

joneshockey

We just got an update a short time ago and things are going well with the surgery. I guess he is now starting to sew things up, but we were told it was still going to be quite some time before he is done. I have been soooo anxious and I can't wait until she is out of surgery and can begin her recovery. I will keep you posted as time allows.

Cindy

shellyd67

Cindy, I am glad to hear that things are going well. Patiently awaiting an update. I am sure you are a very busy woman right now though...

nvts

Big prayers going up for little Emily and a speedy recovery! Many prayers for you warrior Mom!

Beth

J

joneshockey

Emily is now out of surgery and things went VERY well... I am now just waiting for them to let me go back and see her. I will keep you posted on how she is doing tomorrow --- Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers!

Cindy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm so glad the surgery went well. Hope the recovery is smooth and quick and that this works to improve her overall health. I'm sure this is a huge weight off your shoulders.

(((hugs)))