Empaths: Looking for a finder of lost things

2much2recover

If you are and empath and have a special gift for finding lost hings please let me know as I have lost something and am desperate to find it.

I am an empath but while I have other "insights" I learned long ago I am not a finer of lost things.

Please HELP! :future:

CrazyinVA

Staff member
My empath boyfriend suggests picturing the lost item with a white light around it. I scoffed until it worked for me!

2much2recover

Thanks! No luck yet, been looking for days. It is jewelry my dad bought as a going away gift for me when he was dying and I wanted to wear it. I know it is not stolen but I can't find it. My birthday is coming up and dad a always bought me jewelry for my birthday soI wanted to wear this ring and bracelet (birthstone)

Anyone else?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Don't look at me. The last time something of that nature went missing at my place was when Thomas (cat) snatched a diamond stud earring out of my ear and promptly swallowed it.

I found the post and setting by digging through the contents of the litterpan for three days. I never found the actual stone.

I know only wear very inexpensive silver earrings and I make sure they are too large for Thomas to swallow.

I'm not Catholic, so not really up on all the various saints, but I think it was St. Anthony that a devout neighbor suggested I bury a statue of, UPSIDE DOWN, in front of the house. Apparently, praying to this saint, while he was buried upside down, would help a house to sell.

I found the whole thing to be rather offensive and I'm an atheist.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I could have it wrong. I don't claim to know much about Catholicism at all. I thought it was St. Anthony.

I also thought that St. Jude was the patron saint of "Lost Causes". Is that correct or do I have that wrong as well?

Coming at this as a Jewish-raised atheist, my eyes tend to glaze over whenever I start to get into all the various saints.