Entitlement

InsaneCdn

If you're using bleach to deal with stains... try some of the "non-bleach" solutions out there.
If you're using bleach to deal with germs and such - try products like Diaper Pure - developed back in the days of cloth diapers.

Either way, its easier on cotton than bleach.

I will NOT suggest that YOU do this, but the other alternative for stains... is to hang your towels on the line in bright sunshine...

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Youngest has made some of my towels disappear, too. Especially hand towels and washcloths. In my house, they're like odd socks... they go missing and never turn up. Since she moved back in, I've started keeping the towels for my bathroom separate, in my bedroom closet instead of the hall linen closet. I got tired of never finding clean towels anywhere, heck half the time I couldn't even find dirty ones in the hamper to wash. Yup, I'm a towel hoarder now.

As for the entitlement, yup, yup, yup.

JJJ

I sent her a box of clothes from the thrift store. I was so excited that when I walked in there was a huge sign that a bunch of clothes were $1 each. I had to go to Walmart for gloves, bras and socks but I was able to get the bras on clearence. So, even with shipping, I was able to keep it reasonable. I did not send her towels as (1) she got beautiful high end towels last Christmas and (2) the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) provides towels.

I did ask her case manager to check to see if she was giving away her clothes because she should not have needed any.