environment can affect children?

Jen,

we are all here to help support you whatever your decision is.

As we say here, you will get ALL kinds of advice. Take what you like and leave the rest. Keep coming back, nobody is judging you ever. And we will help you help your daughter.

Hugs.

Jena

hi,

oh ofcourse my posts are just short because i'm actually at work today....for a change....

just waiting on call from columbia university to see what the grand total's going to be for this evaluation. i am confident i am doing the right thing though, even though i'll probably be paying if off until she's 20. it's so worth an answer finally. she really needs one. time is of the essence i feel because pre puberty is just a step away and once that hits no one will be able to figure her out.

she's already having abilify withdrawals which i thought was very quick.

thanks,
Jen :)

Jena

hi,

i went back a ways wanted to find this thread reread it see what i thought. that's interesting to do after you've shared yourself to go back days later.

i decided to stay with kids bc he was going to do counseling with me, yet it's not easy.......most of our conversations circle around midnite when he gets home from work, and at that point i'm done mentally so i don't have much left. sort of like me in the a.m. im tired and nasty and short tempered.

so he's been trying and we've been talking alot but we run into bumps he's protective of his feeligns and i of mine. we both have walls up we've been told. he's afraid i'm going to hurt him the same way that his ex did after their 18 year marriage. me i'm just plain afraid of committment i think or have been told. things have been calmer past week or so and yes i can see difference in kids.

it's odd tosay but sometimes i'll ask him how did you guys do it for 18 years that's a long time? we're a year and struggling. so many issues between kids my little one, etc. we're still building foundation or were until he started yelling and we began arguing. it's hard for us to handle all of this wtihout the proper foundation in place. really hard. so we're forming some bad habits.

anyway just wanted to find this and update you guys on it. i haven't really brought it up since then. he'll support us financially while i go for next round of testing that i'm gong to need is his support.

Jen