ER again

susiestar

Roll With It
I started feeling sick about three pm today. By eleven I had husband take me to the ER. I am okay for about a day and a half or two and then this starts again. I HATE throwing up and running out the other end!! It took an hour after I figured I needed to go before I could ride in the car for twenty minutes with-o being on a toilet. Jess called my mom and she met me at the ER. After they got the going stopped we had a decent talk about a bunch of stuff.

Amazingly mom actually sees the koi my exsil did to our relationship and apologized for falling for it! This is HUGE, in my opinion.

This was scarier than last time because at times it was hard to breathe. No cough or cold symptoms except allergies but they are a constant in my liffe and wouldn't do this. I also had tunnel vision at times, sometimes even when perfectly still. Yuck.

Again the ER people were great. They are insisting I see my doctor with-in 24 hrs, but I already had an 11 am appointment for today. Going to sleep now. Hugs to all.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hugs, sweetie... I know that feeling, and it really, really stinks.

Here's hoping your doctor can do something... I hope you got some sleep!

M

ML

Ah Sus, I'm so sorry. I pray you are sleeping soundly and that restorative healing is happening as I type.

susiestar

Roll With It
I had a doctor appointment at 11 today so had to get up. Feel icky and very sore. Good appointment - new doctor because new insurance. the PA I saw was great.

She said I do have a temp so this is NOT just withdrawal, esp at 101.7. She gave me somre rx's though says it is most likely a virus so no antibiotics (fine with me as I HATE them mostly), did the referral I need, ordered the tests I need (blood work and mammogram) and sent me home. Now I am exhausted but cannot sleep. But I will try.

TerryJ2

Well, I suppose that's both good news and bad news. I hope you can just rest and listen to soft music or something.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, better a verified bug than your "imagination or withdrawal symptoms". Although this is sounding very familiar symptom wise to what I had and trust me, it was bad and lasted forever. Sleep as much as possible, you'll need it. Did she give you something for the nausea/diarrhea perhaps? I know it's the body's way of ridding itself of the virus....but too much and poof you're dehydrated.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
Susie*

Sending hugs (of course through my standard hermedically sealed germaphobe suit) sentiment is still the same. (sprays bighuge X of lysol lol)

Love ya! Get well!