Erm..."motivational" posters

donna723

I have one of these at home that's a picture of a great big container of fast food french fries ... the caption says, "Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up!"

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I have to go change my undies now. I love the one with the boys in the carrier. Hey! That parenting method might come in handy in your future, those look like they are twins!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Years back the boss had hired a guy who was to be our marketing rep. He was....well...the only word I can come up with is, well, smarmy. His idea was to take 8 extremely agressive women all with Type A personalities and turn us into a team.

As fast as we made money, he spent it, peppering everything with motivational posters, calandars, pens, cups, mousepads. One had a gag reflex on reading his interoffice memos LOL He decided to come to my office and said he was bringing some motivational pictures - told him don't bother, I already had them on my wall (but didn't tell him they were all from Despare).

My boss was told we "girls" had bad attitudes and everyone of us refused to get on his team player bandwagon. Sad thing is he probably never realized that the ONLY time we ever worked together as a team was to get his tush fired which we did in short order.

Marcie