Evelynn Pics (don't know if it worked!)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear E,

This is your Auntie Star sweetheart. You remember me? Yesh she does She's a beauty, her's a pretty pretty baby girl....Yesh she is.....

I love you and I've never met you!!! huggies....oh she even SMELLS like a baby! Powder and all!

I AM SO BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!!!!! I've been a part of HER life since you told us about it and I'm a VERY PROUD AUNTIE - I printed out her picture and it's on my wall at work...

WHAT A LOVELY BABY!!!!!

Estherfromjerusalem

She is really gorgeous! Congratulations to you. I love teeny babies. Please give her a big kiss and cuddle from Auntie Esther. And enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Love, Esther

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Evelynn is such a pretty little girl! Don't forget to update your signature, Beth! :)

Suz

nvts

Enjoy her, love her, and hold her dear. She is beautiful. How do the other kids feel about her? Are they excited or horrified?

With that being said, I have pretty much decided to get my tubes tied this summer. Yep, I am done. I am happy to just wonder.

I'm amazed that they are really enjoying her - they're like a bunch of old ladies. My mother in law (BFF actually) took pictures of each of them holding her, she printed them out and they each took them to school to show their teachers how the "baby looks just like (insert sibling name here)"! They hold her every day and her first bath is going to be a family event.

I really thought they'd be pretty resentful because she basically wrecked their Christmas - you know how kids get!

Oh, and by the way, you said you're thinking tubal in the spring? They now have an in-office proceedure for that so you may want to call your gyn and find out if you'd be a candidate!

Beth