Ever seen a baby mullet?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I ran into my sister and niece yesterday while out having lunch and of course I had to go love on the baby. She's pretty much lost all of her hair short of a fringe around the back. My sister's friend called it a baby mullet and my step-mom said they've started calling her Frank (from Everybody Loves Raymond). Being the proud aunt....I HAVE to share pictures, right? LOL This picture cracks me up. I had "Frank" sitting sideways on my lap when she bent completely over to inspect her toes. She was balanced just right that, while I had my hands there just in case, I didn't even have to touch her! LOL (She's only 4 1/2 months)

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/Ayla Lynne/Aylababymullet.jpg

donna723

That is so cute! "Frank" is still adorable, even with the old-man fringe!

My grandson's hair is 'in transition' too. He's 12 wks. old now. He was born with a full head of dark hair, all of it exactly the same length like it had been cut that way, and it layed flat to his head. Now that dark hair is getting thinner in patches and falling out and what's coming in is a reddish blond. His eyes are a lighter blue than they were now too. You just never know what they're going to end up with!

klmno

I was almost afraid to read this thread. LOL! But I'm glad I looked at that photo- my son's hair was that way when he was born- dark hair on lower back of head only. Then he lost it and was bald for a year, then it grew in blonde and got curly as it grew long. Now, it is short (very short in Department of Juvenile Justice) and almost black- the same color the hair was on the back of his head when he was born. So I might be biased but I think it's adorable!