Every once in awhile

Wiped Out

Staff member
the stars align and easy child and difficult child have a day where they get along the entire day! Today was that day and you could see difficult child glowing that easy child was paying her some positive attention. With how they usually go at it this was a pleasant surprise especially considering the way easy child started her day. We even let easy child watch difficult child for about 15 minutes late this afternoon while husband and I took some stuff to the dump. We came back and all was fine! Usually we only let her watch him when he is asleep!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sharon,

My first reaction would be to check temps & make sure no one is ill. :rofl:

I'm so glad there were a few moments of peace - a few moments of a sense of cooperation & family.

These are the moments I wish I could record in some way; I keep it filed away in my brain & in my journal.

Enjoy it! :flower:

Sharon,

It's so nice to hear that yesterday went so well for easy child and difficult child!!! I LOVE hearing about the good days that our difficult children have!!! I'm a proud cyber "auntie"!!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: WFEN

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks all-it really was great and continued today. difficult child was just basking in all the attention easy child was giving him. We even left him home with-her when we went to the health club tonight. If she only realized how much he idolizes her. When she treats him well his whole attitude changes.

by the way Linda, I did wonder if perhaps they were ill! :rofl: