Everyone Off The Road!!!!!

F

flutterbee

easy child got a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are going to deliver it to us tomorrow. They need to finish the paperwork and fix the radio (we think it's just a fuse...if not, they'll replace it at no additional cost). We are walking away with the car with taxes, tags and title included for a thousand less than the advertised internet price. One owner. Great condition.

I am SO glad to have that done. And now I can have MY car back!!! Not that I ever go anywhere. But, if I want to I can!

And they are going to deliver it! Which means I won't have to drive back down there (it's almost an hour away). Isn't that cool! Oh...and they're going to fill it up with gas. Ha! I'm so excited and it's not even my car!

Star*

call 911........call 911
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!! Sweet wheels! I hope you send a picture of it to your x.

THANK YOuuuuuuuuuuuu for the warning! :surprise:;)

klmno

That is great news! (for both of you!) Did X actually pull through or did you have to pitch in? Well, I'm glad he finally got this after waiting so long- and that you get your car back!

F

flutterbee

Ex is paying for it.

I'm just glad it's done. I'm glad Devon has his own car so I can have mine...so I don't have to listen to him complain anymore....so I don't have the hassle with ex.

Ex was acting like we're a bunch of yucks that crawled out from under some rock and were just going to go find some car and go....oooohhh, that's pretty, let's buy it. :rolleyes: He wanted me to drive all over God's creation and haggle on several different cars and THEN get Devon's friend's dad to come out and check them out (whenever he could work that into his schedule...he works like 60 - 80 hours a week) - and hope they were still there and hope that we hadn't ****** off the salesmen in the meantime. Ex was thinking if I worked hard, I might haggle them down a couple hundred bucks. Ha! Beat that, didn't I.

We looked at a few cars. This is a really good deal. And the company is family owned, has dealerships all across the city and has been in business for 100 years. I feel really good buying from them.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh what fun, the freedom!!
I remember my first car, cutting school, going to the beach... well you know! He sounds much more responsible than me!

F

flutterbee

Oh, geez, T. Now I know who to keep Devon away from! :winks:

Ex asked if there was a center console in the back and there isn't. He was alluding to turning it into a bed and I was doing the "la la la la la I can't hear youuuuu" in my head. :tongue:

klmno

Oh, yeah, Totoro- I'm sure that statement would make me feel a LOT better if I was in Heather's shoes right now! LOL!!!

totoro

You guy's need to go to the circle!!! I meant surfing... going to the beach with my GIRLFRIENDS and surfing. As if... :bag:

by the way the car is very cool. Not gonna get him pulled over but still looks like a guy car!!!

totoro

Yes, Abbey secretly had a circular room... for us to run round and round in!!! Like little hamsters..

F

flutterbee

Not even off the board for 24 hours and look at what I miss.

Does this room come equipped with barf bags? Circular room...dizzy. -er. :sick:

KTMom91

Knock on wood, Miss KT hasn't hit anything since she smashed the passenger door on the concrete barricades at the gas station. Hope your little darling manages to avoid all tickets and accidents!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. The Universe just wobbled. :rofl:

Glad dear ol' Dad delivered on his promise. And I'm sure Devon is thrilled to death.

Nice looking set of wheels there. :D

Abbey

Spork Queen
All right. Who spilled the beans on the super secret circular room??? TOTO!!! (Geez...can't tell that girl anything.)

No, there are no barf bags, but there are several wheels of size you could choose from. I even have an automated one for us physically challenged people (or people like me who are so lazy they don't excersise).

For your benefit, I video tape everything and put in on YouTube. The memories are great.

Yes, we can always make another corner. We're all so bruised on our heads that we don't see daylight anyways.

(PS...good luck on the new car and driving situation!!)

Abbey