Ex-husband of 30 years passed away

JayPee

Sending good vibes...
I have posted over the years regarding my sons but also mentioned along the way I was married 30 years to an alcoholic. I've been divorced a little over 4 years. He unfortunately died two weeks ago from cirrhosis of the liver. Such a very sad ending for him. So much suffering. I was his only source of compassion over the last two months while he was in the hospital. I'm glad I had an opportunity for closure with him. How I wished he could have gotten sober for any length of time but the addiction won.😪

Nandina

Jay Pee, my prayers are with you and your family. I’m so glad you were present for him at the end of his life when apparently no one else was. I hope in the days ahead you can reflect on the good times that you shared with him and that you will feel some peace. Bless you.

MissLulu

@JayPee I've just seen this, so I'm sorry for the late reply. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm so pleased you were able to spend some time with your ex in the lead up to his passing. What a compassionate and wonderful human you are.