Exam Day

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
It's that time again. :faint:

Chemistry today. And for all the studying......nope, I don't feel the least bit confident. Only thing that is encouraging about that is that I never do when it comes to chemistry.

This time there are just too darn many molecular formulas to attempt to keep in my head all at the same time. I don't "do" molecular formulas well. Not my strong suit by a long shot.

Trying not to let myself get anxious. Deep breath before the test and focus. Can't recall off hand who gave me that advice, but it works.

Breathe breathe breathe.........

Thank God this is my last quarter of chemistry!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well..........it was anything but stress free. :faint: But it's OVER!!! :D

It was a loo loo. I was crossing my fingers and praying for a C. Sweating clear up until he handed me the exam. I got a B. A few stupid mistakes. And a couple of questions that the whole class couldn't figure out where they came from. Not too bad. Much better than I thought I'd done, so I'm tickled.

And it let me keep my A for the class. :D YIPPE!

ASL tomorrow and I'm done with finals. Then I only have the nursing exam to go. whew! Almost there.

I'm like that lil engine that could. lol

"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can." :rofl:

crazymama30

You are better than the little engine that could, because I know you can. my finals are next week, and I am really worried about the algebra. Pyschology of violence and agression, piece of cake. So is Anthropology. My thoughts are with you this week, so I can try to forget what next week is.

Last edited:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
You are doing great! We have all the confidence in the world in you. I keep looking for an ASL class here and am not having any luck. We are proud of you.

beth