Experience with B-12?

navineja

A friend of mine said that her pediatrician recommended B-12 for her son and it had a great effect on his ADHD. Has anyone here tried this and if so, what was your outcome? TIA

Star*

call 911........call 911
I bought B-Complex and B-6 with Vitamin C for my son. I begged him to take it to help his moods and calm his anger as the book stated in large doses it can help.

Dude took them one day one time, said "Lots of good that did me - I'm still mad." and refused to take anymore.

So now I'm taking them and it's helping me with some health issues and I seem to have more patience. Could be wishful thinking.

The book I got my information out of quoted a prison psychologist on saying that a trial test over a year period of the worst of the worst with diet, and vitamins B-12, B-6, Bcomplex and C given in large doses did make a difference and calmed those that did take it while incarcerated.

PM Toto and ask her how it's doing for her BiPolar (BP).

N

Nomad

I just know on a personal level that taking a B 50 Complex has helped me overall with energy and concentration. Others in my family are taking it. I do plan on trying to encourage difficult child to take it as well.

Lothlorien

Taking a good vitamin B complex is great for a lot of things. Our bodies tend not to get a lot of the vitamin B in our diet. I would suggest a B complex, not just 12. It is important to get all of the benefits from the complex, like folic acid and Inositol, among others.