Eye appointment - lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
So I only have this eye dialation test done once every -( as often as I can get out of it ) Five years? I'm allergic to the solution and my eyes stay dialated for three days. Since I have dark eyes anyway, I walk around with my pupils big as saucers and dark as the night. I look just like I'm wearing those demonic, all black Halloween contacts. :surprise:

So I go into the bank which is RIGHT next to the eye doctor and across the road from one of the largest Catholic Churches. I've been going to this bank for years and love all the tellers. They're fun to cut up with and not the stuffy bank teller kind.

I hand the girl my slip and check and she says "MY WORD Star What happened to your eyes?" and of course EVERYONE looks. I batted my lashes and said "What do you mean?" she said "They're really, um....dark." and another girl said "Wow, they're all black, like really REALLY black." and I just shrugged, got my money and turned my head slowly to the right at the teller and in my best gravely, Damien/Exorcist growel said "I should visit Josephs. Are they open this time of day?." mwah ha ha

The little teller to the right of me just froze, one held up her fingers in the sign of a cross and two of them just howled. mwah ha ha.

Too bad I didn't have my plastic, glow in the dark vampire fangs - would have been perfect! :tongue:

I loved the eye doctor too - I asked him for a pair of RayBans to wear out of the office - gratis- and he reached in a fish bowl and handed me a pair of plastic rolled up glasses and said "No free Raybans but here are a pair of designer ROllos." - Gotta love a cute man with a sense of humor. ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
10:07 and I'm still not able to see stuff....WHAT a fun night! :tongue: Now I look like I'm posessed, high and drunk. Nice...someone quick take my picture...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl:

Hmmmmm, I thought I was the only person who has issues with that medication wearing off properly......... Nice to know I'm not the only one. Now I can say I know someone else with the same problem. lol :) Really does stink when you need to read later in the day though.

Andy

:rofl:

Next time you are brave enough to do this, make sure it is on Halloween so you can dress the part. Maybe spike out your hair and be that character on Harry Potter that killed Sirius Black (is that Harry's godfaher's name?). She had crazy messed up hair and large possessed eyes.

Star*

call 911........call 911
It's SUNDAY and I still can't see well....lol. I'm having to wear the ++ glasses to see things up close. They've gone down a little bit - but wow.

OH I wish I had thought of this for Halloween - (drat) another missed opportunity...lol. :tongue:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow Star, mine never goes beyond the actual day I have it done. I couldn't imagine having to deal with it longer than that! I'd probably loose my cool over it. I like to read too much. lol