Facebook question

klmno

I want to put funeral arrangements on my son's facebook page but I don't know if he has it set where only friends could view it or if everyone in the world could see a post from a FB friend- I don't have his password, of course. Can someone help me out? If you're a fb friend of mine I guess it would require logging out and just searching from a different FB acct- otherwise you'd be a "friend of friend", Know what I mean??

by the way- arrangements have been made now and I will be getting details out in other ways, too, but wanted to make sure his friends had access to them.

trinityroyal

K, I just did a quick search. I think I found E's fb page, and it's not set to public. I couldn't see anything other than the cover photo.
Are you able to connect with any of E's fb friends through a "friend of a friend" link, and ask them to help share the information?

Keeping you and E in my thoughts and prayers.
Many hugs,
Trinity

P

PatriotsGirl

Does he have a blue sports car as the title photo? If so, the page is private...

slsh

member since 1999
Trinity's suggestion about getting one of E's (or more than one) friends to put the info on their page is a good one - that's how the info was spread about thank you's girlfriend's service this year.