Fail!

flutterby

Fly away!
On the way to get the rats, we stopped at Burger King. difficult child ordered a veggie burger with cheese and lettuce only.

We pull out of the drive-thru, difficult child opens her sandwich and says, "Fail!"

Her sandwich consisted of a hamburger bun with lettuce and cheese. No burger.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At what point do you realize that you're putting cheese and lettuce on an empty bun???

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Well duh, ........................... you said cheese and lettuce only........... I'm sure that is what they were thinking................ but then wouldn't you just order a salad? I'm thinking they don't necessarily test communication skills....... Hope there was a discount on that veggie burger!

Marguerite

I hope you went back and made a fuss. Too often people don't realise until they're miles away, ten it's too late. But you should be able to go back and show them, especially if you're really quick - the register docket should be time stamped, it should be fairly obvious that you wouldn't be making a fuss and going to all that trouble just to cheat them out of one vegetarian burger patty.

Marg

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay as odd as this sounds.................... my nephew, when he was young, would not eat much so my sister in law would go to Mickey D's and order just a bun for him. For some reason he really liked their hamburger buns, so I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility that people do just order buns........

By the way, nephew now is into very healthy eating and exercise...............

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I wish McD's would start carrying veggie burgers - we don't have a BK near us and sometimes it's easier to just rip through the drive through.

Did you go back?

flutterby

Fly away!
I turned around to go back and she had already started eating it. She said it was fine, she was hungry and it would do.

I wanted to take it back just to show them and see their reaction. I laughed for about 20 minutes. Plus her reaction was priceless: opening it up and saying, "Fail!" with a laugh.

by the way, her not throwing a fit and insisting on going back is huge. The last few days have been really good (warding off the board jinx). I've had the emotional upheaval from all the new information from therapist, but she's...dare I say it....happy. And smiling.