Fail

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Son had been doing well since last August. Made great strides, earned a car , works full time, part of family really adult I got.

I don't know what happened, maybe didn't take medications, found needle. Not going there, his lips moved and I know they were lying. Maybe played too close to the flame, but he has the tools to fail big or survive.

He has a girlfriend who won't put up with drugs, her family has been destroyed by them. He is moving into her home today. She insists on his medications, I found out his license expired, we all just did t know, I used the opportunity to tell him he can't drive until he fixes that. He goes to probation Thurs, hopefully they test him.
Gave keys and his debit card to girl.

We will not rescue him, will not enable him. Sad, but if he's gonna die again it's his choice, I won't live with the stress and effects of him like this with his brothers.

Amazing what can change in a week.

He is in control of him.

BloodiedButUnbowed

Thinking of you on this holiday. Such terrible news. I am sorry for your family and for you.

It sounds like you're in a good place. I will send good wishes for your son to bounce back from this relapse quickly.

wisernow

wisernow
I am sorry you are going through this again. I fully support you in stepping back. You are right when you say He is in control of him.
Please be kind to yourself as you are in control of you. Hugs!

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Mof

So sorry as you know. We all continue to struggle with setbacks for our Difficult Child.

It's endless and exhausting and heartbreaking.

I have had to step way back. I am happier back here.

You've done all you can. It's HIS journey. I keep telling myself that too.

Stay sane.

Hugs.

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Thank you, sometimes even the right thing you do feels wrong. My family deserves peace in our own home, that is not worth losing.

Praying he continues to grow and stop being stupid!

Ugh

Nancy

mof, I am sorry he relpased but his girlfriend sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders and quite possibly she may be the motivating factor here.

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Nancy...by the grace of God he seems to meet nice ones.

He has every opportunity for himself.