Family doctor appointment for referral

DammitJanet

Saw my family doctor to get the referral for my ortho so I can get in about my knees and all that. While I was in there I was griping about how the pain docs had sent me to the CT scan when they knew it wouldnt show anything and how I was told on here about the upright MRI. Well, he has a little notebook computer that they use for charts instead of paper ones now and while I am talking he is googling and he says well, there are no upright MRI's locally, and I tell him I know that but there are in the Raleigh area and in the Charlotte area so he googles some more and he finds a place and asks me if I want him to set one up. I said yeah...fine! So now I am waiting on him to get one set up. He asked me how much lead time I need and I told him two weeks because I will need to let Tony arrange that day off work.

Now...I just hope I can get in to see my ortho doctor so I can find out what he thinks about my knee soon. Its getting worse and worse and now after that near accident...its killing me tonight!

DDD

Let's here it for your main man. That's great that he found what you needed quickly. Saying prayers that you knees feel better....you don't deserve more pain in your life. Hugs. DDD

L

Liahona

I'm sorry about the pain in your knees.

That is exciting about the upright MRI!!!

buddy

yipee for the upright mri! I sure hope all of this leads to some relief. Pain just stinks and you have so much. It's time for a break from all of this. Thinking of you!