Famous Jingles (television commercials)

Pink Elephant

Let's have some fun everyone!

Okay, I'll start, and you try and guess.

"She's... got... legs... our legs, fit your legs, they hug you they hold you, they never let your go". What old television commercial is that from?

BusynMember

Have no idea,but I thought of an old ji gle for gum.

"Double your pleasure, double your fun with double mint, double mint, double mint gum."

And the Pepsi song "It's the real thing!" I loved this jingle, although I didn't like Pepsi!

Pink Elephant

Have no idea,but I thought of an old ji gle for gum.

"Double your pleasure, double your fun with double mint, double mint, double mint gum."

And the Pepsi song "It's the real thing!" I loved this jingle, although I didn't like Pepsi!
I remember both!

How about, "plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is".

Pink Elephant

Yes! :)

"The San Francisco Treat"

"Meow, meow, meow, meow - meow, meow, meow, meow - meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow"

"Get a little closer, don't be shy, get a little closer, with the baby fresh scent of Arrid Extra Dry"

Gee... I remember so, so many.

KTMom91

Who wears short shorts? We wear short shorts! If you dare wear short shorts, Nair for short shorts!

Wienerschnitzel, Wienerschnitzel, dis must be der place, just drive right in and let us put a hot dog in your face!

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature!

You deserve a break today, so get up and get away, to McDonald's...

I love commercials!

Pink Elephant

Who wears short shorts? We wear short shorts! If you dare wear short shorts, Nair for short shorts!

Wienerschnitzel, Wienerschnitzel, dis must be der place, just drive right in and let us put a hot dog in your face!

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature!

You deserve a break today, so get up and get away, to McDonald's...

I love commercials!
Good ones, KTM! I'm really selective when it comes to commercials. I hate most, but some do make my like list. :)

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Here's one.

I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan, and never let you forget you're a man, 'cause I'm a Woman

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-5_10-0-0.png
    upload_2018-6-5_10-0-0.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 365