Fashion Bug

everywoman

Has anyone ever bought or ordered from them. I just got Jana some cute work outfits that are a little more professional than her "recovery" clothes. She has gained about 10 lbs since she last worked and nothing she owns fits anymore. I didn't want to invest a lot in new clothes since she's hoping to lose the weight now that she is active again, but I want her to feel comfortable in an office situation.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
We used to have the Fashion Bug stores around here but they closed several years ago. The quality isn't the best but the prices are sure good. It sounds like a good decision for someone starting out. :)

Suz

flutterby

Fly away!
We have The Bug. I used to shop there quite a bit when I was younger and really watching my pennies. I was happy with the quality for the price and they pretty much have something for everyone.

everywoman

Thanks ladies. They were having a big sale online---buy one get on 1/2 off---and then I found a 15% off coupon, so I got 8 tops and 2 skirts for 115. shipped. If they only last one summer, then they will have been worth the cost. Plus, I can wear the tops too---and they were really cute.

DammitJanet

They used to have one here but it closed. I think they still have one up in Fayetteville that I used to get a lot of clothes from when I was working. They had a great selection of Plus sized clothing. Actually they really lasted a long time for me because I think I am still wearing a few tops...lol. I will have to check them out online.

flutterby

Fly away!
They should last for more than one summer. I still have a skirt that I bought from them over 10 years ago. It doesn't fit anymore, of course. Darn thing must have shrunk. :tongue: But, I wore it for several years.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
We have one here. I used to spend a ton of money there as a teen/young adult. I still shop there occasionally! difficult child 1 is creeped out. ::snicker::

I buy a lot of things I wear to work at WalMart and K-Mart. I'm cheap!