Father's Day/Christmas/Graduation Gift Idea

susiestar

Roll With It
Y'all know I keep tabs on some of the 1 item per day for sale websites. one that I like also has another site taht has jewelry deals for more than one day, It is called Shadora and is linked to 1saleaday.com, which has been very reliable in my experience.

Right now, for a limited time, they have really cut laptop computer cufflinks. They are rhodium silver plated brass and come in a gift box for $14.99. Shipping is free on the site.

You could try braddeals (google it), it's another 1-a-day sale deal website. They have a stainless steel xo bracelet, for 90% off I think it's $15, on sale from $150. Yesterday I got my dad something from there- it was a link to a Father's Day gift basket from 1-800-baskets, originally $50, with free shipping , marked down to $35, plus I had googled another coupon code, making the entire thing $29. He lives far away, so If I bought a gift and mailed it I would be paying to ship, plus I'd buy a card, so this was perfect. Plus it came wrapped in a big Father's Day ribbon. The deals start in the evening so you could probably still get it. They have lots of other deals.

I need help finding a gift for husband's birthday, it's the 22nd, right after Father's Day. I can't get him clothes and I am at a loss.