Feel guilty...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I dunno about other parents, but most especially when it came to my child's welfare and safety, their "privacy" didn't mean dittly squat to me. My kids all knew and accepted this. They knew they're stuff could be searched (or whatever I believed necessary) at any given time. I didn't give a hoot if they liked it. My job was to parent them, not be their buddy.

So, my advice, don't feel guilty. You're trying to protect difficult child.

As for the other, sorry. I dont' know anything about them. I can barely use a cell phone to talk on, and that's with someone standing over my shoulder telling me how to use it. lol

Hugs

mstang67chic

Going Green
I've never had a pay as you go phone but I would assume they are the same as "regular" cell phones. Go into the menu and scroll (over or down depending on the phone) till you come to RECENT CALLS. On my phone, when you get to that option, you can scroll down over several options including missed, received, dialed, etc. Scroll to the one you want then hit OK. It should then show you a list of whichever you picked. These are easily erased though so if nothing shows up, it doesn't always mean there weren't calls made or received.

As for the message...you can also find that on the menu. The only thing though is that you will probably need a password or code to acess the messages. If you have that, once you listen to it you SHOULD be able to save it as new. When you called him, unless you waited for his vm to kick in and let it record for a second or two before you hung up, the message shouldn't be from you.

If you have more questions, pm me and we'll go over it.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ummm.......no idea.

I'm assuming though since your difficult child is 13 that you were the one who bought the phone. If you still have the packaging, maybe there is a customer service number you can call or a pre-programmed code listed. Otherwise, I guess you could just start trying numbers. 1234, 4321, difficult child's birthday....stuff like that would be easy for him to remember if he's programmed it himself.

DammitJanet

On text messages you should just be able to look in the In Box and then click on the message to read it. As a tidbit of info...look into your settings on the phone and set it to save all sent texts so you can see if he is texting and what he is saying.