Feeling a lot of pure HATRED in my heart...

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Oh good heavens, baby daddy is dumb. Sending you some cyber strength to continue this battle to get difficult child into the program so she can get help.

exhausted

PG,
I cant stand all this. I feel horrible for you but so glad that you have calmed a bit. Sometimes it is so hard to come and read posts because my heart is just so disturbed and worried. I hope that the judge keeps her and the program person is an advocate. Baby Daddy is worthless, an addict, and therefore selfish. He cares for himself first........anything he saysis suspect and mostly bull. Please hang in there.

PatriotsGirl

PG, sorry I "read" your post wrong. I am on your team against anyone who might impede your daughter's progress toward healthy living. My error does NOT mean that I am any less caring and sincere. I AM on your team. DDD

And I thank God for that!!!! Love you!!!!!

PatriotsGirl

No news still...I emailed the Treatment Coordinator and have not received a response which is really irking me. I am trying to be patient, but I would like to know something.

I know she talked to her friend T the other day. T told me that she told him that she was completely done with the partying (boy if I had a dollar for every time I heard that!!), and that she wants to do it on her own and be praised for it after. My response is that she has already proven over and over that she cannot do this on her own. No one wants to take that chance either while she is pregnant....so, looks like she will be sitting there a while. On the plus side, she has 17 days clean today...

PatriotsGirl

Oh that was SO lovely. Yes, looks like I did pay 25 bucks to get yelled at. I will not be taking any further calls from her. She called to tell me how I messed things up for her, that she would be out now if it weren't for me talking to everyone, how she is not going to use again and how dare I think she is that bad that she will! HA! WTF?????

I told her she is there because she was caught using meth while pregnant and that if she doesn't see how bad that is, she needs to be there a lot longer. She then tells me how the ultrasound proved the baby is healthy and that the doctor told her meth use does not cause defects??? WTF??

No thank you for putting money on her books, happy Mother's day, nothing. She can kiss my fanny right about now. I have nothing to say to her. I told her if that was how she was going to speak to me to not bother calling back. She hung up on me.

Lord grant me strength...

InsaneCdn

She called to tell me how I messed things up for her, that she would be out now if it weren't for me talking to everyone

At least she told you that your interventions are working so far... SHE sees it as "messed things up" but... you (and we) don't!

toughlovin

PG Ugh!!! Stay strong you absolutely did the right thing, probably really the only thing you could do. We all know she is completely deluding herself that she can do this on her own. I would not believe that for a minute. I hope you can hold on to your anger for a little while.... I have found being mad is so much easier than being sad... it helps you detach and do what you need to do for you!!!

*TL

Jody

PG, hang in there!!!! Mad is definately better I think too!!! You did do the right thing and just too bad for her.

PatriotsGirl

You know, I was feeling down today - always do around Mother's Day. We NEVER do anything here and I end up resentful, angry, etc. So this year I announced my plans to take myself out for shopping, lunch and a mani/pedi. I should have known nothing could ever be about me. No husband is SUPER angry with me because he feels I hurt our PCs feelings!! Um hello?? easy child stays upstairs in his room - ALL of the time. He NEVER does anything - maybe makes a card. But nothing is ever done by either one of them for Mother's day. (husband says I am not his mother - which is cool, in turn I don't do anything for him for Father's day.) So what is wrong with my taking charge of my own happiness and doing something for ME??? What a D head!!!!