Feeling a stressed.

wg67

Well I got a email from my difficult child she wants me to drop going after contact for my grandsons. She is telling me that she is clean and attending programs heres to hoping but I have my doubts. She says that after she gets her boys back she would let me see them I want to believe her but with all her lies I just cant and I feel bad. Both me and husband talked and said we need to proceed with the court process. Im just feeling stressed never in my life did I ever think id have to fight my adult children to see my grandkids. I just want to cry but yet I cant I just feel numb.

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

Nancy

I would go ahead with the court proceeding also. You know how easy it is to relapse and you want that protection in place. I am very sorry for your hurting mommy heart.

Childofmine

one day at a time
They say so many things, don't they, W? We've heard the promises. So many times.

Today, it's walking the talk---for a long, long time---that I need to see before I change what I am planning to do. I don't believe all of that talk anymore.

Maybe she is. If she is, time will tell. Time is your friend, here. You can be encouraging to her and still move on with your plans.

Things can be changed later, down the road, if her plans come true.

You are doing the right thing. Keep moving forward.