feelings of being watched?

H

HaoZi

Oh Haozi, I'll keep my eye out for that. Luckily since he's emotionally immature we're still on most "safe" cartoons and 99% of the time we're watching together and I don't recall anything like that but I'll keep an eye out for it.

I've learned a lot from watching those with mine, even showing her cartoons I grew up with, and she has a totally different perspective on them. We may think nothing of 'toons where you see the eyeball watching through the fence, or Jerry the Mouse sneaking around the house, etc., but to a kid they may take those as "being watched" or "other beings in here" and whatnot. I've also found a lot more grown-up humor hidden in those old cartoons than I realized when I was a kid, lol.
It's rather refreshing to get a younger view on things you enjoyed when you were younger (provided you can get them to watch it!).

keista

So DD2 just totally freaked me out. She said she's feeling like someone is following her even when she knows no one is there. I asked how long this has been going on, and she said about a week. She doesn't read these boards, and I haven't discussed this topic with anyone except here.

I really don't like these kind of coincidences.