FELIZ CUMPLEANOS DEAR GCVMAMI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TOOOOOO YOU

AND YOUR ZOOOOO!

:cheers::dance::flowers::hapBday:

I hope you have a wonderful day!:D:peaceful:

B

bran155

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you are able to do something special for you today.

Enjoy!! :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs"]YouTube - The Lawrence Welk Show: Chicken Dance[/ame]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKEY!!!!!!
is there cake?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Star* you and DF look so hot out there on the dance floor!
Such and inspiration, I am going to start practicing.
I bet GCV is out doing this with her Chicks right now.
That is how they start their day!
Classic

gcvmom

Here we go again!
mother in law GRACIAS mis amigas Toto, Bran, DL, Star, and JoG! I am LMBO at the rockin' Chicken Dance clip :rofl:

So far so good today. husband took the kids out "shopping" last night (better last minute than not at all) and they bombarded me with lots of little goodies this morning. It was very sweet because each kid made their own decision about what they wanted to get for mom. It meant a lot.

husband then took me to breakfast at our local pancake house -- I had my usual fav, potato pancakes with-sour cream and apple sauce. So much for the diet, but hey, I'm allowed today ;)

I'm doing my usual Tuesday help in difficult child 2's class library time at noon, then I might go shopping for a couple hours until it's time to pick up the kids. We're going to a family-friendly spaghetti place for dinner (provided we can all get the homework done quickly), so everyone will be happy and mom gets a peaceful meal (fingers crossed).

Thank you all so much for the well wishes! :D