Finally! LOL

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child's water broke and she's on the way to the hospital. :D She's dropping Darrin here and we'll join her later after they get her settled.

So.......finally......Brandon is on his way. :D I'll keep you updated.

Hugs

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hope all the "trial" labor pains lead to a quick delivery, once she's at the hospital!!!! Waiting to hear news on the latest arrival........

klmno

How is she gettin there? You didn't make her drive alone did you? (JK) I'll be waiting to see how things go- I hope Momma has an easy time of it and baby is ready knocks the socks off everyone!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Brandon Jacob arrived at 9:24 pm, weighing in at 8lbs and 3ozs, and 20 inches long. :D

I kept Darrin here until easy child told me she was at 8cm and had had the epideral. (I didn't want him to see her hurting) Then we headed out for the hospital. We arrived in the nick of time. Darrin waited with grandpa in the waiting room while all the "messy" stuff was happening. Then I went and fetched him as soon as Mommy and baby were cleaned up.

When he got into the room he want up to Brandon, took his hand, and said "How do you do, Brandon. I'm your big brother." Too cute. Then proceded to take pics with his digital camera.

easy child delivered in 4 hrs. She pushed him out in under 9 mins. Epiderals are miracle workers. lol ;)

Oh, and on the way I want to zip Darrin's coat because it's terribly cold out tonight. He asked me if I was going to zip my coat too. I told him no because my belly's too big right now. And he asked me, "Did you catch a baby too, Nana?" :rofl:

Hopefully I can get pics up tomorrow.

Night all.

rejectedmom

Oh how beautiful! We have all been waiting to hear from you!
What a little man Darrin is! He sounds like a very smart little guy. I'm sure he will be a wonderful big brother. Congratulations to all! -RM

klmno

Congratualtions!! I love the name!! Darrin is going to be a good big bro!! I'll be waiting for the pics...

mom_to_3

How cute Darrin's meeting of his little brother. I hope you caught that keeper on video! Congratulations to the whole family! :)

janebrain

Congratulations to all of you! Darrin says the cutest things, I just love it! My easy child son was also 8 lbs, 3 oz and 20 inches long--but that was nearly 25 yrs ago.

Send pics!!!!

Jane

trinityroyal

Congratulations Lisa, and welcome little baby Brandon.

Darrin is just the cutest little guy. What a sweetheart. I'm sure he'll be an excellent big brother.