Finally! LOL

K

Kjs

:congrats: Congrats to all of you. I wish I could hold a little baby again.

With all the new babies we need a Baby icon.

How old is Darrin? He sounds absolutely adorable.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Kjs Darrin just turned 5 a couple of days before xmas. :)

Nichole fixed my camera (she knows how to work it better than I do) so I'll have pics up by this evening. Yea!! :D Nichole is going to classes today since she's finally pain free. We'll be headed up to visit easy child and Brandon after her morning class.

Darrin is such a funny lil guy. Now that he's 5 he tries so hard to act more grown up. Which in turn usually keeps his Nana chuckling. As we were walking to easy child's room last night the OB was headed back home to his family. (he delivered Darrin and is their fam doctor too) He and Darrin high fived as they passed each other in the hall. lol

Can't wait to see Aubrey's reaction to the new baby in the family. She's been bouncing around all morning because we're going to stop and pick up a present for Brandon on the way.....and Mountain Dew for easy child.

I am sooooooo glad this part is over with. Maybe all the drama of the past couple weeks will finally die down a bit and life will get back to normal. I'm so far behind in homework it's not funny.

Star*

call 911........call 911
CONGrandSonLATIONS
GRANDMA DAISY!!!!!!!!!!

I could just scoop Darrin up with a spork!