Finally, Some good news!

DS3

So difficult child got enrolled into EFMP, and we had our respite care meeting. They will review and let me know (keeping fingers crossed). He's also having better days at school where he is actually able to pay attention and particpate accordingly.

Now all I have to do is finish enrolling his brother into EFMP and getting him into ECI, finish faxing over the paperwork for ECHO, and finish putting together the parent assessments.

So I just thought I would share that we are *finally* getting onto the road we need to be on.

And an odd question... Is there any pre-made daily behavior charts that I could use for school to track their progress? It was brought to my attention that the teacher should be doing daily reports on his behavior so that way we can track how it is going there. I can also do one at home to show the differences, et cetera. Didn't know if anyone knew of one that also had an area for comments next to it (like why he had a bad day or what not).

Thanks!

T

TeDo

Glad you're finally able to get on the right road. I hope things keep going down that path. Pretzeling and Rattling!!

L

Liahona

You could also talk to the sp ed teacher at school. She might have some charts. Also there is a book called 'The tough kid tool box' that I've used charts from.

Glad you've got good news.