Finally Updating About All the Stupidity...

L

Liahona

Its really bad when the difficult children are more 'with it' than the team supposedly helping them.

klmno

I will never dog them for not knowing what to do and admitting it. I will dog them all day long for pretending to be experts on something they are not or refusing to use the knowledge we already have.

Its really bad when the difficult children are more 'with it' than the team supposedly helping them.

OMG- where is that LIKE button!!!!!

buddy

her to please write down on her little pad of paper that when difficult child gets out of control she becomes a "danger to herself and others".

To which Idiot Caseworker responded..."What? You mean like she uses bad language?"

(Yes, she really and truly said that! She honestly seemed to believe that the worst possible outburst was one that involved cuss words)

So difficult child explained that when she gets angry she wants to hurt people. She throws things, kicks walls, and would attack anyone who got close enough.

And caseworker asked "And you swear?"

AAARRRGGGHHHH!

So the goal the caseworker wrote up is difficult child not having tantrums that involve screaming, yelling and swearing 13 out of 14 days. She wrote NOTHING about difficult child being dangerous.

I can't get my chin off the floor. Really we all probably have a few kids we can send her to "babysit" for a few hours and she can then get the picture as they all tick eachother off and throw the furnature around etc. Un bleeping believable.

I will never dog them for not knowing what to do and admitting it. I will dog them all day long for pretending to be experts on something they are not or refusing to use the knowledge we already have.

Along those lines, I also say I will never get angry about an honest mistake (like missing a medication etc.) concerned yes-- not angry..... BUT, if you lie to me about it..... !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me you goofed and you are sorry and how can we avoid this again, no probem. We will work it out.