Finally.......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
After a long year of finishing school, detox, rehab, finding the right diagnosis & medications, etc husband landed a job today.

It's been an iffy year for the tweedle household & this is a big lift in husband's spirit along with a lot more fiscal stability.

It pays well enough for me to continue being a stay at home mom.

Whew/phew. :bravo: :smile:

And we have respite scheduled for this weekend. :smile:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>WHAT GOOD NEWS!!! Thanks for sharing....</span>

:smile: :bravo: :thumb:

Linda,

I'm so happy for you and husband!!! :bravo: :smile:!!! You have gone through so much - Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note!!! :smile: WFEN

P.S. I'm so happy you have respite this weekend too!!! ENJOY!!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Linda, I got tears in my eyes when I read your post. I can't tell you how happy I am for you and husband. What wonderful news. Wonderful!

Hugs,
Suz

donna723

What great news! I'm sure that's a huge relief to you both! I hope he enjoys the new job.

:bravo: :smile: :bravo:

On_Call

Linda,

Congrats and :bravo:!!!

The new job will take the pressure off and you will be able to stay home with reassurance. Phew is right!

Enjoy respite - you and husband will have to do something celebratory. :smile:

LittleDudesMom

:bravo: For husband

:smile: For you

Glad to hear you can continue to be a stay at home mom since, by your own estimation, you are such a natural!! :smile:

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks ladies. LDM - I maybe should have clarified the natural in my signature. I believe I'm a good mom, however this was a statement made by my piano instructor. In her estimation "I'm a natural".

husband & I are so relieved - we were surviving fiscally by the skin of our teeth.

Again thanks for the applause & such.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Fantastic news!!

:bravo: :smile: :princess: :smile: :thumb:

Wonder if he could pass his good fortune on to husband. :rofl: