Find the Pit Bull Game

eekysign

Forwarded to my friend that does pit rescue and fostering and my friend with a lovely pit girl at home. :)

Oh, and I got it on my second try. Hehe.

Star*

call 911........call 911
As the owner of 1 pit bull, 1 american bull dog and 1 pootie, I found him immediately! SCORE on first try.

THANK YOU FOR THAT - I love Molosser breeds. and whatever Pootie is. lol

:tongue:

skeeter

I got it the first try.

I wouldn't have believed it if it didn't happen to me. We've had quite a few boxers (have two now), but the one we had when my oldest was born was always getting called a pit. Porky was huge - he weighed 85lbs, he was brindle, and he had cropped ears (they were already done by the time we got him) but a botched job and they never stood up.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, I'm ashamed to say it took me 5 tries! But I agree that the breed has a bad rap, mostly due to irresponsible owners. I was surprised by the temperment test results. That's very impressive!

I think it's horrible that some communities actually talk of outlawing certain breeds of dog, pits included. It's not fair to categorize an entire breed based on the bad behavior of a few owners.

trinityroyal

I think it's horrible that some communities actually talk of outlawing certain breeds of dog, pits included. It's not fair to categorize an entire breed based on the bad behavior of a few owners.

My community (whole province, I think) is one of the regions that has outlawed pitbulls. They way they handled it was to ensure that all pitbulls were spayed or neutered, and that no further pitbulls were allowed in.

I don't know what it is, maybe big city living, but so many of the dog owners here seem to have a huge sense of entitlement, don't train their dogs or teach them manners. So then when the doggies have behaviour issues, they get blamed and hauled off by the humane society. Not fair to the dogs, not fair to the unsuspecting people who have to deal with the dogs' untrained behaviour.

I've never owned a dog, so I don't know what's involved in raising or training one, but I imagine that like anything else, the work you do with a puppy pays off in the long run with a well behaved and well trained dog. Doesn't seem that hard to me, and I don't understand why so many people seem to have trouble with the concept.

And I agree. It's not fair to the breed that so many irresponsible owners have given them a bad rap.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My score doesn't count. I wanted to instead see what some of the names of the breeds were. lol Interesting.....I did pick the right one when I tried. He matched the pit bull down the alley. But he's a sweety......just hungry.