Finish these stories - Inquiring mind

Star*

call 911........call 911
I know from time to time we all post - and ask for advice and maybe forget we did - but some of these stories just stuck in the attic.

Like -

What happened to the poster (dude) with the wife and step daughters who was having to allow their littlest to go with his molester father? Did they ever get counseling? I know the mom was dragging her feet about it but I think she was suffering from PTSD due to abusive X.

What happened to the woman who posted here who thought her husband was cutting her break lines and thought he was trying to kill her ?

What happened to the woman who posted here and had boarded up the windows of their home and put a lock on his door at Christmas?

I probably have a ton more people that I think about running through my head - but these seemed to be the ones that stuck today. I hate when I can't remember if someone finished the story.

Any thoughts?

susiestar

Roll With It
Star,

I have been wondering about those same people. I haven't been posting much, but have had you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

Susie

mom_in_training

I sometimes wonder as well whatever happened. The one of the woman suspecting her hubby was cutting her brakeline was the most recent....Hmmm

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I not only wonder, but like with the brakeline one..... I worry. It might be silly because I dont' know them very well. But still, I worry. And I pray they are ok and will post soon that they are.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nice to know I am not alone in thoughts for people who come into our "house" so to speak.

Thanks -

Steely

I have a whole slew of "posters" that I think and worry about as well. Like the lady who was so desperate and sad that she felt like killing herself and her kids.

I can only hope that even if someone posts only one time, and we give them 5 replies, that even one of those replies can change their life, let alone 5. Even if they never log on again, they will remember our advice, perspective, and compassion on their life's journey. And maybe, just maybe, their journey will be altered or segued because of our support.

I often think about and pray for the one whose kids were stabbed. That had to be so scary.

I too think about the guy with the step-daughters, and I had completely forgotten about the woman with the brake lines.

There was another woman, who only posted a few times, whose daughter had the same real name as Tink, whom I think about from time to time as well.

Yeah, I keep them all in my prayers.

KTMom91

"I can only hope that even if someone posts only one time, and we give them 5 replies, that even one of those replies can change their life, let alone 5. Even if they never log on again, they will remember our advice, perspective, and compassion on their life's journey. And maybe, just maybe, their journey will be altered or segued because of our support."

Steely, that is beautiful. And so true. We don't know how powerful we are, how we can affect change by a smile or a frown, by an offer to help or by slamming the door on someone. I know that I feel better just knowing you all are here.