fireworks on memorial day - melatonin night

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
difficult child I started the day off on a bad note by coming home at 3AM, this after I had just last week filed a missing persons report on him, when he was MIA, I can see he hasn't learned much from the experience.

Then difficult child II was a night mare today (all weekend really) but today I had had my fill of being called every name in the book, ecspecially in front of his little pose of friends. I sent them packing home and had one evil difficult child II on my hands. My poor 94 y/o grandmother got to see him in full rage today, luckily he did not do anything "too" assaultive accept throw a few toys at me. I called his BA, to confirm 2morrow's appointment (in the midst of the rage) so the BA would believe me, when I say he's not always as pleasant as he seems to be in the BA's presence. I used to feel guilty about these tactics, now i realize it's just plum necesary!

I gave difficult child II melatonin once he went into his weepy stage and praise God he's fell asleep, sigh.......... i am fried like an egg!:mad:

Christy

Just wanted to say sorry about how things went this weekend. And offer my support.

At least difficult child II is sleeping. I hope difficult child I is home on time as well.

Hang in there,
Christy

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
thank you it's just a sad moment when you realize you have to "survive" raising your kids LITERALLY!!!