First it was the phone, then the ID card, now it's the MATH book!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
TM, he only has a 504. They rejected the IEP after evaluating him last year. :( I don't think I'm finished with that whole circus, yet.

Either way, if you lose a book, you lose a book and have to replace it. In HS they give you a set of textbooks to keep at home. They don't generally require them to be used in class. Same for middle school. I have no idea why the require my 5th grader to lug around textbooks every day. You'd think they'd give the little kids a break!

Any how, we'll see what happens over the next week or so.

rlsnights

everyone's backpacks? check all bookshelves? dirty laundry hamper? top of frig? under chair/couch cushions? behind curtains/drapes? garage? yard? under bushes? in dog house? behind video game and dvd players? kitchen drawers and cabinets? in mail box? umbrella stand?

all places we have found things of one difficult child or another in the past...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yup. Looked in all those places. Under mattresses. Even the refrigerator (you never know).

I was obsessed over it for a few days, but I've finally let it go. If it turns up, great. If not, difficult child 1 will be figuring out a way to earn the money to pay for it.

rlsnights

glad to hear you've come to peace with it. now you can come to my house and help me find the missing pair of jeans I was going to return ...