First Quarter is over / Grades are in

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Made it thru my first quarter of nursing school. The nutrition exam bothered me but somehow I managed to get a B on it. Actually I got a B on every final and a B in every class............... Which I don't really get their grading system cuz 2 of those classes I had A's going on?? Although the final was 35 percent of the grade.

But important part is I passed! :D :D And now am on winter break/xmas break........

Except thanks to the *itch instructor I had for Patho (who is now who I have for pharmocology) has a EXAM planned for our first day to class......so honestly, I won't be getting much of a vacation. I was so livid when she announced this news at finals that I had to get up and leave the room in order to prevent myself from slapping her silly.

Here I was looking forward to the next weeks to de-stress a bit, but no, instead I get to attempt to teach myself pharmocology.:faint::tongue:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi,
I'm Daisylover...I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
really, really ,really, really, really ,really ,really, really, really ,really ,really,
really, really, really, really, really, really, really.....REALLY SMART.

Brilliant actually! :peaceful:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
ON PASSING YOUR EXAM.
.....just be glad you didn't have to pass a bowling ball out of your nostril. :tongue:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And shame on that instructor for planning an exam on the first day back:angry-very:

klmno

Becoming a perfectionist, are you? Complaining over B's instead of all A's?? Pfft.....you did good, girl!! :D

Now, take a break, put your feet up, have a drink or a bowl of ice cream, and get plenty of sleep!

busywend

Way to go!!! What a relief, huh?

Isn't this instructor getting PAID to teach you? Why should you have to teach yourself?! I have serious issue with that one!