Foo and my accident

BusynMember

Predictably, like somebody gaping at a street accident, people who don't care about me and who have even called me evil tried to get the details of my accident. Six had the gall u o text my distraught daughter princess. Gone boys wife who hasn't let me see my grandsons alley doctors for details. She is a nirse.
I am still here for a while reason. I am not going to deal with anyone who fakes the eh care in emergencied. I love those who.really love me or call than the ever

No cheating.
I.go home today,

Scent of Cedar *

:hugs:

You cannot possibly understand how grateful we are to have you back, Serenity.

We thought you'd left us by choice. So, we were kind of kicking ourselves in the pants over that one.

:bag:

We checked obits, checked Facebook, checked everything and everywhere we knew but we had the wrong city, and could not find you.

We've missed you.

Cedar

BusynMember

Predictably, like somebody gaping at a street accident, people who don't care about me and who have even called me evil tried to get the details of my accident. Six had the gall u o text my distraught daughter princess. Gone boys wife who hasn't let me see my grandsons alley doctors for details. She is a nirse.
I am still here for a while reason. I am not going to deal with anyone who fakes the eh care in emergencied. I love those who.really love me or call than the ever

No cheating.
I.go home today,
I