Well, we took our youngest difficult child in for his allergy test today and according to them, he's not allergic to any major food products. They said he could be allergic to dyes or preservatives, but there aren't any tests for this. Then how do I know why he's breaking out in hives and getting a pumpkin head? Does anyone know how to find out what he's allergic to if it's not showing up on the test? Has anyone had one of these tests and reacted a day late? They said the area should be bumpy and raised, well, at open house tonight, we looked and he has two small bumps, but we don't know which test that was because they wiped all the writing off. And he doesn't typically react the same day, so I'm worried he's going to wake up tomorrow covered in bumps. Then what? I'm at a loss as to what to do. I know he can't eat anything extra yet because I know he does react, but I don't know to what now. Any suggestions?