Football fans anywhere? Superbowl predictions?

BusynMember

Noooooooooooooooo. LOL! First of all, that pass interference call should not have been taken back.

Secondly, truth be told, I'd rather play the Jaguars than the Cowboys. But, hey, see ya in Green Bay next week :)

Nice comeback!!!!!

Jabberwockey

While I wont argue about the pass interference, it looked like the receiver was dragging him for a few seconds by the face mask. This, I believe, went a long way towards keeping the defender from playing the ball. Maybe, maybe not. Im not an NFL official and certainly no expert so wont try to argue the point. From what I heard though, Dallas had at least one key bad call against them in the first half.

See you next week and good luck!!

BusynMember

This is true.

The interesting stats are the Cowboys have won all eight of their road games and the Packers have won all eight of their home games. Should get a lot of press :)

Jabberwockey

The interesting stats are the Cowboys have won all eight of their road games and the Packers have won all eight of their home games. Should get a lot of press :)
Oh? I knew the Cowboys had won all their away games but was unaware of the Packers winning all their home games! Should be good!

Wiped Out

Staff member
I just read something that said this is the first post-season meeting for the two teams since the Ice Bowl! My dad was actually at that game!! Brrrrr! As much as I love football when it is that cold I prefer to be watching from the comfort of my own home.

I think it will be a very interesting game! Let's go Pack!!