FOOTBALL...how did your team do?

Your Giants were the reason for my ruined Sunday! And maybe the rest of the season, if the Giants can do that to us!My easy child and husband were at the game. Nobody likes Michael Vick, everyone is always knocking him down, he even said at the press conference...."Why is it that after every play I'm on the ground?" The ref's don't call anything!

nvts

What I did like was that the week before the game, both coaches of both teams warned the players about trash talking. The defensive guys on the Giants wanted to be up against Vick, but many of them were worried about him coming back too soon. I guess no one wants to be responsible for a career ending injury.

Truthfully, I thought the officials in most of the games this season have been lacking in flags AND knowing the rules. It seems every time there's a call, at least half of them are clueless about the rules!

Beth

PS: While I don't like Vick, I still didn't want to see him hurt - but it's so hard to feel "sorry" for him - cause I just don't like him! :sorrysmiley: